Tuesday 8 March 2011

All good things come to an end....

 

I'm sorry to say that our first exhibition hanging has now come to an end. 'Student Choice: A Solent View' was an exhibition by all of us 2nd year photography students at solent, hosted by the Southampton City art gallery. 

Using my favourite - the trusty old medium format camera and being heavily influenced by the Pre-Raphaelite's and their sense of the true romance, I created a narrative piece as my response to Edward Coley Burne-Jones's work . Anyway interpret it how you wish and 'Happy Pancake Day!' 

Southampton City Art Gallery: http://www.southampton.gov.uk/s-leisure/artsheritage/sotonartgallery/exhibitions.aspx

P.s Remember to eat all the chocolate you can before tomorrow... I know I will! x

No comments:

Post a Comment