Friday 13 April 2012

One of the most valuable things I've learnt in my last three years of studying photography is, bear with me as this may seem a little too simple for you wise owls. It's that you have to always carry on shooting. Even if you don't know what your taking photographs of, or if it's not relevant to your 'project'. As a photography student it can be easy to think too much about what your taking photographs of and so sometimes it's good to just get back to the basics. Enjoy being on Easter break and shoot what the heck you want. So I found these flowers and as it's spring; everyone loves a bit of still life?! If anything you'll start thinking creatively again and forget about the fact you can't think of what to take photographs of... 


HOPEFULLY. So I dared to take my Nikon out his bag and took these:




The flowers are typically not at their best but the colours and shapes seemed more alive than ever. Forgive me for the simplicity of this post but if nothing else I've shared some pretty photos and I don't regret doing a photo shoot just for the fun of it!


Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment