Wednesday 8 August 2012

A Film Adventure//Coffee//Friends//Olympus Trip

As I was coming to an end of my film supplies and after a little rummaging. I found an old b/w film, which was at least 3 years out of date. 

However, I decided to just go ahead and use it, despite not particularly thinking through what for.

So I put it in my charming, little 35mm Olympus Trip camera, which has become a recent handbag essential, and got a little snap happy. 




As a 100 ISO film, I needed to use the flash quite alot, especially when indoors. But I think I've managed to get some lovely results, of some lovely friends.

What are your recent film adventures? 

Make sure you stay with me and if your lucky, I may show you a few more of my film adventures, curtesy of my little Olympus Trip camera.

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment