Tuesday 23 April 2013

Australia / Rainy Cairns

CAIRNS-  
When in Cairns, I found myself amongst the rain but a few days spent in the rainy season isn't bad. It's fact that when the rain goes, the fruit follows and here the glorious greenery thrived after the repeated showers that poured on our touristy backs. 





- Babinda Boulders


 







- Millaa Millaa falls

So when faced with the rain, where do you go? I'm pretty glad we managed to find the these incredibly, beautiful waterfalls it was probably one of my favourite days. I'll always have fond memories of us running down to each one in our swim wear (to apparently look as English as we could! Or not get our clothes wet, I'll let you decide). Have you found the fruit from your season? Emily x




4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I hope you're doing well, I miss Somerset House!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, thanks for stopping by my blog, ahh I so want to go to Cairns!! never been. having a look through your posts, looks like we share a love of film cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking a look! Yeah it was very pretty. Oh yes I'm a big film fan... I look forward to seeing more of your work. x

    ReplyDelete